Tommy Hicks Tree Service is fully insured and will gladly provide references upon request.
We follow ISA guidelines using the appropriate equipment and personnel to take on every kind of job…big or small.
“I believe in safe and quality work at a fair price,” says Tommy Hicks, Owner/Operator.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Choose Hicks Tree Services
- Expertise – We have been in business since 1999. Owner Tommy Hicks oversees every job.
- Quality Service – You will receive professional service from people who care about the appearance of your yard.
- Permanent Crew – Our team is drug-free, uniformed, courteous, and clean-cut.
- Budget – We always honor the price of our quoted job proposal unless you request additional work.
- Reasonable prices – Our prices are the most competitive in the area, and we pay special attention to the details so you receive exceptional value.
- Safety – We place safety as our top priority!
- Reputation – We have success by referrals and thrive on repeat business.
- Payment is the last order of business – We do not accept payment until the job is finished to your complete satisfaction.
- Free chips – Your tree limbs are turned into chips that we haul away or you can keep at no charge.
- My heart is in this business – This is not just my job or career, it’s what I love doing. Owner Tommy Hicks