We safely cut and remove
your unwanted or dead
trees and beautify the
empty space left behind.
Let us grind your yard’s unsightly stumps and
roots in order to enhance
Trimming & Pruning
While a properly pruned tree can be aesthetically pleasing,
it can also extend the life and health of the tree.
Want a landscape that is more beautiful? We take care of everything from landscaping
to lawn maintenance.
Welcome to Hicks Tree Service
--> Daunted by the number of trees in your yard?
--> Need help pruning, trimming or removing them?
Hicks Tree Service can help!
Let us help you with all of your tree and landscaping needs. We provide safe, quality work at a fair price. Serving Wake and Johnston Counties over ten years, we provide:
• Complete Tree Removal
• Dangerous/Dead Tree Removals
• Stump Grinding
• Landscaping Services
• And More…
Hicks Tree Service is fully insured and follows ISA guidelines using the appropriate equipment and personnel to take on every kind of job…big or small. Contact us now at 919-801-4020 for a free estimate or email email@example.com.
10 Reasons to Choose Hicks Tree Services
- Expertise - We have been in business since 1999. Owner Tommy Hicks oversees every job.
- Quality Service - You will receive professional service from people who care about the appearance of your yard.
- Permanent Crew - Our team is drug-free, uniformed, courteous, and clean-cut.
- Budget - We always honor the price of our quoted job proposal unless you request additional work.
- Reasonable prices - Our prices are the most competitive in the area, and we pay special attention to the details so you receive exceptional value.
- Safety - We place safety as our top priority!
- Reputation - We have success by referrals and thrive on repeat business.
- Payment is the last order of business - We do not accept payment until the job is finished to your complete satisfaction.
- Free chips - Your tree limbs are turned into chips that we haul away or you can keep at no charge.
- My heart is in this business - This is not just my job or career, it's what I love doing. Owner Tommy Hicks